 Pirates / 1646
Re: Just a little touch of pirate color...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 22:05:14 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:
Okay, to make this Lego oriented, I took a gray/stone parrot/falcon and
painted the tail red to resemble an African Grey Parrot.

I decided my real African Grey (Merlin - I wanted Odin but my son broke the
naming tie in favor of his mother) wasn't piratical enough.  He now sings,
"Fifteen men on a dead's man chest, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!"
Sometimes he'll substitute for the final word, "redrum".  :-)

Bruce
Hey Bruce,
   Put up a pick of the painted bird!  I'd like to see it!  I've been doing
some painting of some minifig torsos, but I haven't thought of doing a bird.
Might be interesting...
Tom