 Pirates / 1583
Re: Ship Hull Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 18:43:05 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Lester Witter writes:
Has anyone figured a way to create a middle hull section or something
equivalent using bricks.

I used bricks to extend the St Theresa mid section.  I'm not sure if this
answers your question since my method was really not very complex at all.
The way you see it is pretty much how its built.  I think if you use bricks
of the same color, the observer will 'fill in' in here minds that the hull
is continuos.

http://members.aol.com/felixisgr8/theresa.html

First Swabby Felix