 Pirates / 1570 (-5)
  Looking for parts

I'm looking for one red & dark grey Pirate ship bow and one red & dark grey stern. I'd also like some Red & dark grey mid sections, e-mail me at shi_sell@hotmail.com, or shi_web@hotmail.com Josh (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.boats, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) Some people have used .boats. .general or .build would give you a wider audience. .town can also be appropriate. Most of us here in .pirates are appreciative of all types of ships, so it is sort of ok to post here. Frank (24 years ago, 13-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: HES Valhalla

(...) That reminds me--what's the proper group in which to post pictures of modern day or modern day-ish ships? General? Build? By the way, fantastic Carrier, but you already know what I think! Dave! (24 years ago, 12-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada

(...) Wow 1000 imperial guards! How big is the rest of her pirate collection? Unless she built up those imperials primarily by buying individual minifigs, the minifig sets, or the other small sets, she might have the largest pirate collection. I (...) (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Armada

(...) I'm happy my post spurred some activity in this newsgroup (24 years ago, 11-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact