 Pirates / 1560
  Re: sails for a boat

Hi Geordan, I am almost sure I have a spare set of sails for this set. I'll check tomorrow. And I can certainly make a scan for you, no problem. What do you like most? Real sail(s) or scan? I can make you a scan tomorrow evening, buying/trading the (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: sails for a boat

thanks for the offer but I don't need the sails. i am making custom sails out of some of my mom's material. i don't need the sails anymore. the aft sail is the sail at the back of the boat, thus aft means the back of the boat, bow means the front. (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: sails for a boat

+sorry, i was tired when I wrote this. I do need the scan, but not the sail itself. the sail I need is the smaller main sail near the back. thanx geordan (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)