 Pirates / 155 (-5)
  Re: Pyrite Wackos (just fools be we...fools fer gold)

(...) For any New-Zealand or Scotland-based Pirates, I have made a LEGO sheep out of commonly available parts... J (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Hope springs eternal, James. =) -- Richard (who needs either more Pirate/Soldier sets or his dose of Lithium!) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Sadly a look at this group...

(...) Sadly, my dark ages spanned virtually the whole pirate era, but in my opinion, there is nothing hipper in Lego (besides most of the SW sets) than Pirates. I used to be a castle fanatic, but I'd frankly switch my energies to Pirates if they'd (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Prussian

(...) unless you're talking about field armies, Prussian soldiers are kind of useless...Hessians, maybe, but not Prussians. I've always considered the blue Imperials to be French; this is reinforced by the fleur-de-lis on the flags, a symbol that (...) (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Lego 2000 and Beyond

(...) Yup, English and French (or aboard Limey ships, officers and marines). I like your Prussian. Bruce (25 years ago, 11-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact