 Pirates / 1515 (-20)
  Re: new site

OOPS.....No url Here it is: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  new site

Ok I got my site up today. Please have a look Besure to check out the films area. I know its a space theme but I am Posting everywhere for the films Robert Lego Carnage Carnage Films (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.build)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) big (I mean, literally the size of that lego rat, not scaled to human size!!). I thought it was cute!! But I have the feeling I'd back away a bit if I saw something like that in life-size. <shudder> Scar, OTOH, would prolly stick around and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) That's GREAT!!! (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) "ROUS?" "Rodents of unusual size. But don't worry, they don't really exist." "SQUEAK!" "(URL) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) "You keep using that word..." SteveC (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) Whoa. That makes three of us. Now, this isn't exactly a comprehensive sampling, but it does make me wonder the age- old wonderin'--among LUGNETters, what's the percentage of lefties? In society it's between 12 and 18 per cent; here, I'd be (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.people)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) Ahh, groovy! No where's Fezzik and Vizini and Inigo? You can re-enact all the one on one battles :) Adrian (who's also left handed) -- www.brickfrenzy.com (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: "I know something you don't know..."

(...) and in LEGO, how can you tell if Count Rogan has six fingers? (...) Me too, but my swordfighting just plain sucks. Have fun stormin' the castle, LFB (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  "I know something you don't know..."

"...I'm not left-handed *either*!" "(URL) I [Franklin] *am* left-handed. ;-) Thanks, Franklin ===== Franklin Cain (and please do *not* call me "Frank" ;-) fwcain@yahoo.com | (URL) OR DISTRIBUTION OF MY EMAIL ADDRESS FOR UNSOLICITED COMMERCIAL (...) (24 years ago, 15-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Sergio, Mate when you are young things change very quick, you discover girls, cars, better games ect, but believe me in years to come you will remember the good times when you built things using your imagination or remember looking at some models (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) DO NOT SELL! DO NOT SELL! I was in your *EXACT* situation when I was 15. I had collected for a few years (this was 1983, so I had a nice bit of classic space) but had stopped playing with them about a year before the move. I packed them up and (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) I went through a brief "dark age" period from ages 10 to 12 and I'm not sure if I have completely come out of it yet (I am 14 now). I am absolutely crazy about the Technic and Mindstorms series, but have never really regained my interest in (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

(...) Hi, Can we trim .pirates out of this negotiation? The thread really shouldn't have been there in the first place. Thanks, LFB (FUT -> .market.b-s-t) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Could we consider trimming ALL the theme groups out of followups and slimming down to just .general? While this is interesting and posting to lots of themes gets lots of attention, setting proper followups is only polite. Thanks. FUT .general ++Lar (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

I have a variety of White 45 degree slopes. How many would you want for the soldiers? I can send you a photo if that helps. I am in the UK. Feel free to e-mail me at home if you want to sort out a deal. Alison (Member 707) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

jonathan Lopes wrote in message ... (...) Definitely. Also, try another creative medium. When I was in my teens I gave up building Lego spaceships, and I began drawing spaceships and making plastic models of spaceships, then later I was making (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Sergio You have hit a stage in your life that I think most of us can identify with. I know for me it happened when I was a junior in high school. Lego seemed to fade into the background while I took part in high school activities and prepared for (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

  Re: Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

(...) Well, of course, as with anything else, if it makes you uncomfortable, don't do it. If you feel ok building on your own, keep doing so- I built stuff for a long time with no one really to share it with (while my friends all know I collect (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact