 Pirates / 1485 (-5)
  Moving away / Losing interest in Lego :(

Hi Lugnet users, I am moving next week and like Lego fans always do, they pack up their Lego. I am 15 years old and I have been actively collecting Lego since December 1996 up to now. But, I haven't even looked inside my cabinet since this summer, (...) (24 years ago, 14-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.castle, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.space, lugnet.basic, lugnet.technic, lugnet.town, lugnet.underground, lugnet.western) !

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

(...) I would be potentially interested in the soldiers. Tim (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

Hey there, I am interested, how many white 45 degree parts are you looking for? Would you be willing to sell? Jon (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Masts

(...) Try Jon at Baylit. I've been ordering quite a bit of pirate stuff from him lately and I've been very satisfied. Here's the address... (URL) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Imperial and Pirate figs!!!

Hello, I am in lack of a good camera so you are gonna have to trust me on these... I have two trades going up. A pair of Pirate fig bags for WHITE SLOPES (45*). The Imperial Bag consists of 6 soldiers, 4 of the 'Blue coated' Soldiers with red (...) (24 years ago, 13-Dec-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact