 Pirates / 1419
  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) I know that the deck is the part that you stand on, and the bow is the the part in the front of the ship, but that's about where my nautical knowledge runs aground. What scale, approximately, is your HMS Queen? And how big was the real one? (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Ack, my Naval Annual is back in the Netherlands. The 'Actual' HMS Queen was a Majestic-class battleship, about (I'd gather) 15,000 tons, perhaps 450ft in length. The ship I built is first and foremost 'minifig scale.' All else is just designed (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)