 Pirates / 1416
  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) The best?! Wow... thanks but I think you need to check out some of these guys work... This was the inspiration for my ship... (URL) Block is a must... (URL) Elwood & Bubba have a great ship... (URL) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) St Theresa certainly is a gorgeous ship. I particularly liked the way that you've worked up beyond the standard hull pieces, and its a nice colour scheme as well. (URL) flag does she fly? (so I'll know whether to fire in salute or anger when (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: The St. Theresa

(...) Don't be so modest. In my opinion you're running the premier Lego Pirate page. (...) Good ole Red-Beard is at the helm having stolen the ship from the Spanish. The true name of the ship is La Santa Theresa. (24 years ago, 6-Nov-00, to lugnet.pirates)