 Pirates / 1390
    Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces) —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Are those currently available? If they are, I need to order a couple...I think the green would look excellent on a cutter, if it was balanced with a Crossbone Clipper sort of black scheme. Armada Flagship accoutrements could finish the (...) (24 years ago, 25-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Small cutter bows (6x7 bow pieces) —Frank Filz
   (...) Of course I'll have to do a green and yellow cutter to keep the HMS Bugsplat company... (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.pirates)