 Pirates / 1340
Re: Does anyone know what set this minifig female head goes to?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 30 Sep 2000 23:20:49 GMT

She was also in the Ice Station Odessy.

NICK (<:#

In lugnet.pirates, Jeremiah VanderMark writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Joseph Eisele writes:
Hi, I was looking though some of my lego minifig heads when I came upon a
female head that I was not sure what set it corresponds to.  It looks as if • it
is a pirate female head but I did not see it in the brickset database.  If
anyone knows what theme or set this goes to, I would really appreciate it! I
have a picture but it was taken with just about the worst digital camera on
the market.  The head has red hair with oval shaped earrings on the right and
the left, and the normal two eyes and lips.

http://jecomp2.tripod.com/lego.html

Wow! Congratulations, Joseph. You're the lucky owner of the legendary Ice
Planet Babe! She was exclusive to set number 6973, the Deep Freeze Defender
(big big ship, and one of my favorite sets). Great find. I wish I hadn't lost
my IP Babe all those years ago...

-Jeremiah_