 Pirates / 1318
    Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Not that I know of, although there are at least three Lord Nelsons in London at present (only one of which, I might add, is a publican). Anyways, I've been trying to think of catchy slogans for the pub. The best I've come up with so far is (...) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block —Tony Priestman
   On Mon, 18 Sep 2000, Mr L F Braun (<G13BIy.13H@lugnet.com>) wrote at 16:08:58 (...) There was me thinking it was brandy (well, he *was* a lord :-) (24 years ago, 18-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: The Lord Nelson at Port Block —Lindsay Frederick Braun
   (...) Actually, you may be right. In any case, the better the liquor, the more likely some wag was gonna pinch it! best LFB (24 years ago, 19-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)