 Pirates / 1315 (-5)
  The Lord Nelson at Port Block

Afternoon all, Having recently added a little two storey pub to Port Block (and no I haven't taken any decent pictures yet - no doubt I will in due course) and having tentatively named it the Lord Nelson, I thought to check to make sure I am not (...) (24 years ago, 17-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: yellow parrots

yeha, i have that set that has 2 of them, and i want 2 more so each corner will have a parrot. thanks for the advice. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  1997 Lego 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall still sealed

Would anyone here happen to have an extra or know where I can find a brand new, factory sealed, mint condition, 1997 Lego set number 6281 Pirates Perilous Pitfall? LMK either way, please, thanks in advance! :-) Signed, Lego Star Wars Classic & 1997 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: yellow parrots

(...) Hi Bruce! You might have better luck posting this in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade. This for three reasons: a. Pirate fans are more likely to want to hang onto their parrots, which only appear in one set IIRC... b. the yellow parrots also (...) (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  yellow parrots

does anyone have any extra yellow parrots that they'd sell me? i really need 2 for a project i'm woring on. thanks a lot. adios, 8^) Brucey-Wan (24 years ago, 16-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact