 Pirates / 1310 (-5)
  colored parrot

If any of you Pirates enthusiasts are also CAD-literate, you may be interested to now that one of the CAD people has just posted a data file for the colorized version of the parrot. (URL) created an image using this file to show several parrots, (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Islanders still wanted?

Hi Col, i do have a bunch of the battle droid minifigs from two 7184 sets. Are these where you are looking for? Maybe we can trade? Let me know what you think! Bye (...) (24 years ago, 15-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Islanders still wanted?

Hiya I was on a work trip to Turin, Italy earlier this week and I went in a toyshop that had some Islanders sets from 1994-96 on the shelves. I bought three : a 6244, a 6246, and a 6256. What I would like to know is, are these sets still in demand? (...) (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets

(...) Wise guy, hunh? I'll moitalize ya! (Point, click, thunk!) Bruce Hmmmm, what does this have to do with pirates? Ah, I know - I give my pirates the odd crossbow. Adds to that proper motley crew look. (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Long barrelled, bayonet equipped muskets

(...) Fancier models have a scrollpoint. <GD&R> James (24 years ago, 14-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact