 Pirates / 1300
  Re: Pics of the Wraith

(...) I'd say that I love her too, but that might precipitate a duel between Richard and myself. And while a duel over a lady (especially one with huuuuge...tracts of deck) is quite honorable, I'm afraid I inadvertantly left my good duelling pistol (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pics of the Wraith

(...) I asked Capt R. about that. He said "With all that canvas she can outrun anything in the Imperial fleet, so the color doesn't matter a wit to me, boyo. Besides, if it strikes fear into the hearts of me foes I'm all for it." Then he cut me. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)