 Pirates / 1282
  Re: Arrived

Hi there, Looking for pirates? On October 7the there will be a large garage-sale in Rijswijk. ships and stuff will be there! A detailed announcement can be found (next week) on Lugnet market-auctions-sale and L.loc.nl + be + uk + de I've allready (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arrived

(...) Klaas, mijn besten vriend! :) You're my official Hero of the Week for this great tidbit...although you may not have made the wisest personal decision, because I've been known to beat Larry to caches before, and clean 'em out. ;) Actually the (...) (24 years ago, 7-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates)