 Pirates / 1270
  an unusual request...

(Please notice that the "follow-up" has been set for "lugnet.cad.dev". That'll make sense once you read the entire message..) Howdy! I have an unusual request for y'all. :-) As some of you may or may not know, I'm involved in the Lego CAD community (...) (24 years ago, 3-Sep-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle, lugnet.general)