 Pirates / 1243
    Tiny Fleet —Nick Cameron
   Does anyone know why the LEGO company only made two of the imperial armada sets. The sets would be great if they had more than a floating shack called a dock and one ship with four men and ONE cannon. Is that ANY match for about a hundred pirats? (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Tiny Pack (Re: Tiny Fleet) —Chris Maddison
     (...) Can't say much on the pirate issue, but I feel you...look at the Wolfpack. A tower and wagon...oh boy! The WP was one of my favorite subthemes as a kid...still is. I just wish there woulda been more of em... -Chris FUT .castle (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle)

        Re: Tiny Fleet —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Traditionally the actual pirates got the large ship and a small ship in the Lego scheme of things. The "Imperials" (Spanish or English inspired) got the mid-size ship. Unfortunately the Armada blundered by at the height of parts- skimping (the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)