 Pirates / 1240
    Please help my pirate fleet! —Michael Reynolds
   Hi everyone, I just got in to collecting, and playing with the pirate legos just about two months ago, and just joined lugnet today. I have been lucky to get the Black seas Barracuda, and the Imperial Trading Post, But I need more soldiers, and the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Please help my pirate fleet! —Nick Cameron
     The vault's got some pirate sets, including shooting cannons. Goto (URL) #:^D (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

        Re: Please help my pirate fleet! —Bruce Schlickbernd
   (...) Arrr, welcome aboard, matey. Though it may seem like this is the best place to ask about sets, figs, and parts for pirates it actually isn't. Why? Because virtually everyone here on the pirates board want more of the same (except maybe Frank (...) (24 years ago, 8-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)