 Pirates / 1237
  Re: Arr, there she goes.

(...) Marooned. In ordinairy. Dry-docked. In mothballs. A castaway. Becalmed. In the doldrums. I hope ye be well stocked wi' grog where'er ye be goin' ta drown yer sorrows. Bruce Where the heck *are* you going? :-) (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arr, there she goes.

(...) I won't be stocked, but they will. ;) Off to .nl with me! I kin be a Dutch pyrate. best LFB (24 years ago, 6-Aug-00, to lugnet.pirates)