 Pirates / 120 (-5)
  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) I probably could also count my 2 or 3 6057s. Also like everyone else, more rowboats and canoes than you can shake a stick at, plus numerous pirate rafts (or bits thereof). (...) You should see Auczilla X winnings pretty soon. I got mine (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Custom Pirate Minifigs

I've created several custom 'figs for my Lego Pirates stuff. 1. Extra Spanish Conquistador "Trooper" Using the chrome-plated breastplate from one of the red-torso Spaniards ("(URL) spare Spanish helm from set # 6232, any appropriate "head" (I (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is bigger'n your fleet!

(...) snipped list of ships... The Perilous Pirates' Fleet Imperials: 1 Imp Flagship 1 Caribbean Clipper 1 Cutter Several dozen rowboats Armada: 3 Flagships Pirates: 2 Red Beard Runners (one heavily modified) 1 Renegade Runner Several rafts 600 (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Steve Jackson's Lego Pirate Game

(...) Picky, picky, picky... :-) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: My fleet is (emphatically not) bigger'n your fleet!

(...) Ah, but you are using Lego in a fashion more to the conception of what it should be: build and display. Wackos like Frank and myself are using them as miniatures for gaming. I assure you, my stuff doesn't look half as nice as yours. (...) My (...) (25 years ago, 5-Nov-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact