 Pirates / 1195 (-5)
  Re: Pirate fleet

(...) I've got the following: 3x BSB/SES Hull (16W 3-ctr-section) 1x RBR Hull (complete RBR MISB--haven't opened it yet) 4x AF Hull (6280) 2x IF Hull (6271) 3x TC Hull (6493?) A million little cutter hull pieces and 5 sets of 10-wide bows All told, (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

Also, depending on the prevailing wind at the time (iirc) the potr or starboard side one was used. john (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: A BSB at Port Block

(...) <Zinger from left field (1)> Or just plain "head". Which is where that particular term for the place you go to get rid of those beers. One thing though, on real ships, it's rarely actually a solid deck, but rather a framework with netting. I (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate fleet

(...) Sure am. Look in lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade to see how close. Note that I am shooting for a little bit more than pirate complete, I'm actually trying to collect all the side stuff (as far as I know right now, I'm only missing two books). (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: Pirate fleet

(...) Yea, fleet transportation will be a problem. So will shelf space. If I get everything built, I may star to decide to thin out my collection. I suspect I may end up dispensing with many of the lines on the larger ships as it would be a lot (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact