 Pirates / 1180
  Custom Sails

Hi all, I was just wondering of there would be any interest in sails for ships that weren't made by TLG. Dhows, Caravels, etc. I found the material for the sails and was contemplating making some, and i am just wondering of other people have done (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Custom Sails

(...) sails (...) have (...) I found plain blah sails out of place (despite the accuracy) with the Lego sails. I've laid in ink-jet printable canvas, but haven't worked up the energy to actually use it yet. Closer to fruition is my mainsail for my (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)