 Pirates / 1175 (-10)
  Re: Football sets!

(...) I would prefer a baseball stadium if they were going to start making sports sets. Some of the now-defunct LEGO themes (like Pirates) could be resurrected to represent the logos and mascots of MLB, or any other professional or college sports. (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.town, lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Guards

(...) Blink - talk about delayed reaction. (9 month hesitiation) That's 1600-1800 AD, as in year, not amount. In the military, 3 squads (vaguely around 10-12 men depending) make a platoon, 3 platoons make a company, and on up the scale. But those (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Imperial Guards

(...) That's not a platoon. That's an unholy amount of Imperials destined for world domination! Remember that Legoland is scaled down from reality. A crew of a large ship in Lego would be 8 or 9 instead of 1600-1800 in real life. Heck, I only own 12 (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) So what happens to the Great Plastic Fleet while you are Netherlanding it? SteveC Captain It-sucks-that-you're...ving-Beard (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) My apologies--I tanked them to make room for auction pics. I just have to figure out what my brickshelf password etc. are! best LFB PS: I'm leaving the East Coast on 9 August, so I probably won't make a PirateFest. (24 years ago, 21-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) Hmm, we never did manage PirateFest '00 (though we had a good time at Brickfest 2000). Should we try for Piratefest '00 (can we manage it before Lindsay heads off?)? (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Pirate Gaming

(...) to be gone now. Have they been moved? Could you re-post them to Brickshelf? (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates, lugnet.boats)

  Re: Bonnies (Bonny Rabbits?)

Coom thrae the heather, aroond all geather. Ye are the welcomer aerly, To croon ye rightful lawful king. Far whall be king but Cherlie? (24 years ago, 20-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Bonnies (Bonny Rabbits?)

Warning: Historical Note Alert! <academic mode> (...) I think line 3 is "My Bonnie lies over the water" in the original, but it's since changed to a reiteration of line 1. The song itself dates from the early 18th century, and is attributed to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: going insane?

(...) HAaaa! Brill! That's it! I woke up this morning with the tune running through my head ... STILL.. :/ How about: My Pirates lie in Cancellation My Pirates are not on the sea This is my plea oh dear Lego_Oh Bring back my Pirates to me! (chorus) (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jul-00, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact