 Pirates / 1111
Re: trade or buy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 9 Jul 2000 03:24:37 GMT

Can you post the numbers of sets you have and how many blue or red soldier
guys you have i just may relieve you of them.
Thanks Michael

In lugnet.pirates, Richard Marchetti writes:
In lugnet.pirates, Michael Nelson writes:
Hey I know this is a long shot, but is there anyone who doesn't want their
Imperial Armada soldiers, or Imperial Gaurd Soldiers?

Yes, in fact I'd be quite relieved if you would take all my pirate stuff off
my hands.  I have some MISB stuff, and am probably about 3/4 pirate complete - • -
but I am willing to send it all to you for just the shipping charges...

BTW, this isn't the correct forum for this sort of thing.

Try lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade

-- Richard (Mr. Facetious)

P.S. Don't rile me while I am waiting for my date to show up...