 Pirates / 1107
Re: Does Anyone Need This Thing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 8 Jul 2000 03:46:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Lindsay Frederick Braun writes:
And the one I have is new in the box:

http://www.msu.edu/user/braunli1/megabloks.jpg

  It's a really cool set, for those among us with an appreciation for clones; I
have about 7 of them.  If for no other reason, they're a good find just for the
accessories!

     Dave!