 Pirates / 10 (-5)
  Re: Arrr, first message

In article <FIGv03.F9y@lugnet.com>, David Eaton <wpieaton@wpi.edu> writes (...) I work in an organisation like that :-) (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arrr, first message

(...) And how big would you be a-thinkin' a platoon be? Remember, no conjugating! :-) How the heck big is a platoon of Imperial Guards? Red or blue? I think 3 modern squads make a platoon, but 1600-1800? Bruce (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arrr, first message

(...) I've got meeself five and twenty Imperial soldiers with twenty three Cap'n's 'n one admiral... would that be qualifyin' for a platoon? Dave Arrr Eaton (25 years ago, 22-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: Arrr, first message

In article <37E3E697.B91FCC2B@p....msu.edu>, Mr L F Braun <braunli1@pilot.msu.edu> writes (...) And how big would you be thinkin' a platoon is? (25 years ago, 21-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

  Re: LOOK, BUYING SELLING TRADING

(...) John, Welcome! But note: this new Pirates newsgroup is really for discussing the Pirates product line, and not really for classified ads. Suggest posting to .market.buy-sell-trade instead, and also not shouting in all uppercase letters. (...) (25 years ago, 20-Sep-99, to lugnet.pirates)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact