 People / Teens / 14
Re: Ah, finally a .teen newsgroup!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.teens
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 2004 10:26:56 GMT

In lugnet.people.teens, Alex Peacock wrote:
   Well, hello. I’ve posted in .space a couple times, but rarely had any of my MOCs actually reviwed. I discovered this site when I was 11, amazed that there were so many LEGO fans from all over the world. I didn’t start posting until a couple months ago. I’m currently 13, and some people say I’m a good builder for my age. If you want, you can check out my MOCs here:

My Brickshelf Gallery

Hope you like!

Admiral Alex, Space Pioneers

Very nice MOCs!

Also the layout of your galleries is excellent

Lester