 People / Support / 77
    Re: Worst of the worst —Bryce McGlone
   (...) but this one just kept nagging me. So for better (or probably worse) here it is. Eric please explain this: Feb 8, 2003 When told by Rich M "He has been having personal issues at home that he may not like to talk about in public." you responded (...) (18 years ago, 14-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)

        Re: Worst of the worst —Eric Sophie
   Bryce, I really have nothing to say to you on these matters. Let's move on and just continue to build. Thank you. e (18 years ago, 15-Aug-06, to lugnet.people.support)