 People / Singles / 3
2  |  4
Subject:
What? nothing here yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.singles
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 16:10:35 GMT

C'mon...I know there are a bunch of singles out there...

Okay...maybe a lot more single guys than single gals...

Single Women who are into LEGO...well, you have your pick of several nice,
creative, LEGO-loving individuals who (I assume) have learned to be rather
creative from playing with LEGO much of their lives.  If you're wanting a
gift...you better be clear on what you want, otherwise, you're probably gonna
get some Lego product.

For Single women not into LEGO...well, a guy could have worse habits...

Single Guys into LEGO...well hell...ok, who still hasn't grown up yet?  I know
parts of me are rather happy playing with LEGO, as I find it oddly therapeutic,
and a whole lot of fun!

hm...any other single people have anything creative to say?

Scott