 People / Singles / 16
    Sure, why not... add me to the pile —David Eaton
   So, I'm similarly single. A 27-year-old internet-trillionaire hunk with at least 4 Ferrari's and 6 horse ranches. Oh, wait, never mind. I'm a skinny Lego geek like everyone else :) [from Massachusetts, BTW]. I guess those internet-trillions were (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.people.singles)