 People / Parents / 17
Re: Wall Decoration For Baby Room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.parents, lugnet.build.sculpture
Date:
Tue, 2 Aug 2005 17:23:08 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marc Nelson Jr. wrote:
   My wife and I were blessed with a beautiful baby daughter last month, and I built this for her room

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc, Congratulations!! What a neat idea...I’m gonna have to do something like this for ours when she comes. So far, our theme has been amimals... I like the brightness this has, with the green and yellow - sure to catch Gloria’s eye, and let her know her Daddy loves her. Again, congratulations!

Peace and Long Life, Tony Alexander