 People / Parents / 10
Re: Family Picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.parents
Date:
Tue, 21 Sep 2004 19:22:56 GMT

In lugnet.people.parents, George Edward Godwin wrote:
   I just did this on the weekend. I was making a fig to be me when my son asked where “he” was. Then I had to to do the family and now I may have to do the neighbours tonight.

Ted ... Sean(6) ... Brigid(2.5)...Jacquie(who says it makes her look fat.)

Cool. Thoa tell your wife that all Lego people are unnaturally fat. They never did get the scale very accurate, but then maybe that is what makes the figs look so cute?

It seems like the family fig display is cool idea, I will have to share mine (as soon as I can get my daughter from pulling all the minifig heads off!)

-Alfred