 People / Newbie / 90
  Re: How to send membership fee by mail order

Thank you, Mr. Zang. I send the fee of membership by paypal. However, why they didn't receive mailorder and there didn't reply me ? If they can't recieve mail order, then they should remove this method from "join infomation". Therefore, I have lost (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: How to send membership fee by mail order

Hi, mac san You have to wait for their approved message after ypu submit your join form, then they will ask you to send money, you can send moeny at that time. Good luck! Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 12-Nov-01, to lugnet.people.newbie)