 People / Newbie / 66
Re: Question about S@H
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 2 Feb 2001 01:44:28 GMT

On Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:26:37 GMT, Michael Campbell
<mikedacat@netzero.net> wrote:

A question for those who may have had this situation occur to them in
the past:

Is it possible to order things from TLCs Shop at home website through
mail order? I ask because I just got the S@H catalog today, and certain
sets that I've been lusting over on the website (but cannot get because
I don't believe in credit cards) weren't available. If I sent in an
order with the item #s off the website, would they be honored?

     If you have a Visa check card you can use that.  If you have a
checking account and do not have a Visa check card, you should
consider one just for online purchases.

     If a check card isn't of interest maybe you should get a
"secured" credit card, where you pay X amount of money, and that
amount is your credit limit.  Then you are only borrowing your own
money.

   If you want to purchase Lego online, or Lego in general it is very
helpful to have an account of some kind with a Visa/MC credit card
number.  Otherwise you'll miss out when deals like $25 Droid Developer
kits  and $25 Vision commands pop up.

   As a last resort you could also pay someone cash/check + a fee to
buy a set and ship it to you.

Thomas