 People / Newbie / 63
Re: lego sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 23:21:34 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Daniel Staudt writes:
i seem to be unable to find where to edit/add to my list
can anyone give me a url please?

If you are logged in as a member, you can browse the guide as usual, and
between the set information and the list of who has it, there will be a box
that has places to enter the numbers for your own collection, as well as
comments.

There isn't any special place for it, it just shows up on the same page as
the individual sets in the guide, but you won't see it unless you're logged in.

hope that helps,

James