 People / Newbie / 45
    Re: HI!!!! —Aaron West
   (...) Howdy, we'll add you to the ranks of newbies who pop up so often lately. Welcome and may you build many oddly colored movie sets. I live up in the Ontario area, so I may run into you one day or another at Legoland. You live so close, I'd (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: HI!!!! —Mark Papenfuss
   well thank you for the welcome! I know, a year pass would do me just fine! I am not sure why I have not got it yet. I have been there 5 times this year - that is over the price for a year pass for my son and I. If I had a year pass I know I would (...) (24 years ago, 21-Dec-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)