 People / Newbie / 44
43  |  45
Subject:
HI!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 00:57:27 GMT

Hi all!!  I am kinda new to the lugnet site, but very new to this part of
it!  Just wanted to stop in here and say hi.  THe parts I love the most has
to be the mini-figs, and the not-so-common colors.  I love the silver bricks
and the trans. parts very much also.  My collection of orange, pink and
purple is growing fast.  I hope to get the lego studios and make lots of
movies (but first I need a much better computer - and that means slow down
on the lego purchases for awhile).  I live in San Diego - only about 30 mins
south of legoland, I consider myself lucky!!  So HI!!  I will see you all
around.