 People / Newbie / 310
309  |  311
Subject:
Hello
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Fri, 27 Jul 2007 14:47:34 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

To anyone ready,

Hello, this is my first post on Lugnet. My name is Joshua and I am 27 years old.
I've been a member to Lugnet for about 4 months now.
I within the last two years, emerged from my "dark ages", as I understand the
term to be, and have since been obsessing over Lego bricks more than I ever did
as a child. I like a good deal of the themes, Construction being one of my
favorites. I like the Star Wars theme, but look forward to a return to classic
Space hopefully. Beyond Star Wars, I don't find the licensed themes interesting
me. I only just recently realized how much I REALLY dig the Vikings theme, now
that it is seemingly discontinued.
I have noticed that my creativity has dulled quite a bit from what I
remember it to be, but hopefully that will work itself out in time.
I had never know too many into Lego as I was, and was a bit suprised to find it
had the following it does.
Anyway, this is just a short post to say "hey" to anyone who might be reading.

Laters