 People / Newbie / 293
292  |  294
Subject:
A new Lugnet poster.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2006 23:40:09 GMT

Guten Tag! My name is Jeffrey Jarvis. I have been a long time fan of Lego from as early as I can remember. I decieded to get Lugnet posting access because I have a problem, and this is the place to come to have questions answered.

But enough about that and a little about me. I am currently a college student. My hobbies and intrests include: Drawing(which i’m fairly good at), Lego(which my model making skills have grown in quaility exponentaly ever since I started browsing the online community, but are still limited by my collection) I really love the LDraw programs and utilities. I also enjoy playing around with LDD which I personaly think is a very well designed program; Audio Equipment (Yeah i’m one for playing music how it was ment to be played), 3-D modeling using GMAX and Wings 3D. I am also very profeicent at using CAD programs such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks, Keycreator.; Trains yes ever since I was little they have fascinated me. I love them; PC games and good comics/cartoons (You can never beat a good story); and many other things. I am curretly residing at home in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA, namely the western part of Washington State, just south of Seattle.

My Lego model intrests cover a huge range, and depend mostly on how i’m feeling at the moment. But most of the time I concentrate on Trains and mechanical machines(think armor suits, tanks, all of the above). I spend a lot of time making models with Mlcad and rendering them using POV-Ray.

Well thats a little about me. Here are some pics I have. Sorry about not having any pictures of models I have made with Lego. I don’t have a good digital camera, and the one I do have doesn’t work right.

Here is my brickshelf folder: http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=3dbricks

Total side note: Lego changed the box car for the RC Cargo train set after they released images of what it would look like. Thats why mine has the hump sticking out on the end.

And here is my maj.com folder with some of my other intrests: http://www.maj.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=3dbricks

3dbricks is my user name for both if you didn’t catch it.