 People / Newbie / 272
Re: Help! New Membership
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 2004 02:18:56 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Michael Zecca wrote:
Just wanted to drop in my thanks, as I see that I and a whole bunch of
other people who have been waiting on their membership were activated in
the past 24 hours. :)

Michael, Virginia --

Hi,

Thank-yous to me are not in order, given the delay that I made you suffer
though.

But you're welcome.  Thanks for your incredible patience.

--Todd