 People / Newbie / 264
Re: Personal Set Database
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 7 Sep 2004 16:23:22 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Brian Pilati wrote:
   So how do I enter my collection into my profile? I see where I can download what I have entered but I cannot, for the life of me, determine how I can input what I have.

Thank you.

I suspect you are looking at this page here: http://guide.lugnet.com/set/mlist.cgi?m=2429

And trying to figure out how to add sets to the list. As you have found out, that won’t work. What you need to do, while signed in, is:

1) Go to a set you own (say 3739)
2) Below the picture and the info (Elements, Figures, etc.) you should see a box called my collection.
3) That is where you enter in how many copies of that set you own. (And any comments you have, how many you want to buy or sell, etc.)
4) Then click update. Now if you put your quantities in the public row, people can see how many of what you have. Otherwise, just you, just when you are signed it, can see that info.

Hope that helps,

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG | CLB