 People / Newbie / 26
  Creating my set list

Hello!! I wanted to create my set list. I must be more tired than I thought, but exactly how do I do that? Thank you!!! (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Creating my set list

(...) Hi Jody, That option is available to you once you sign in as a member. Your login number is provided by Todd Lehman when you subscribe to Lugnet. (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Creating my set list

Hi Jodi, Try looking up any set you own. Rate it and leave comments about it. As you do this, you are generating your set list. Don't try to do it all at once...it's maddening. I suggest working on it one theme at a time. -Dave (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Creating my set list

In lugnet.people.newbie, Dave Johann writes: Hi Dave!! Thank you so much for your suggestion! Once I started I couldn't stop until I was done though. Only took 4 hours! Jody (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)

  Re: Creating my set list

Hi Dave and Jodi, Creating my set list was a question I've had for a long time and no time to ask about it. And it's so easy. Thanks for the tips! Janice (the legoqueen) (...) (24 years ago, 7-Nov-00, to lugnet.people.newbie)