 People / Newbie / 255
254  |  256
Subject:
Test
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Wed, 12 May 2004 21:39:52 GMT

Test

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Test

(...) Wow! It looks like I am finally at LUGNET. Happy day. (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.people.newbie)
  Re: Test

(...) I hope that no one gets mad at these posts but this is great. (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.people.newbie)
  Re: Test

(...) I am not receiving any of the e-mails though. How can we tell if we signed our e-mail up correctly. I thought I placed the no-spam and real address in the correct boxes. (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.people.newbie)
  Re: Test

(...) I just re-read a few of my messages and I would like to edit them, but from what I can tell there is no way to edit or is there? Help! (20 years ago, 12-May-04, to lugnet.people.newbie)