 People / Newbie / 248
Re: Changing Email Address or Posting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 05:06:26 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Mark Bellis wrote:
I have a new email address, as the old one will expire soon.  I filled in the
LUGNET posting application form for the new address but haven't had a response.
Perhaps it was thought that someone of the same name but a different email
address would confuse things, so that my new email address was not registered?

In the meantime I am posting using the old address as that is the approved one.
How do I change the email address that LUGNET sends my authentication messages
to?

I'd advise just going through it again and maybe this time dropping a note to
Todd about it. Right now I believe he has to approve all of these, although
there may be changes in train to spread the load a bit.