 People / Newbie / 222
Re: Help unsubscribing from news by e-mail
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Tue, 29 Apr 2003 01:26:23 GMT

Same problem here, for my old jhkruer@yahoo.com address.

-JHK

In lugnet.people.newbie, Steve Trease writes:
Hi,

I'm currently subscribed to receive lugnet.space and lugnet.starwars by
e-mail. Works a treat and I get lots of mail.

However, I now want to unsubscribe (and continue reading by NNTP). When I go
to http://www.lugnet.com/news/mail/setup and enter my email and confirmation
code the next page tells me "You are not currently subscribed to any
groups".

Help!

How do I unsubscribe?

Cheers,