 People / Newbie / 197
Re: Newbie #1850
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Sun, 22 Dec 2002 20:05:17 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Nathan Wells writes:
Yes, I do have a passion for writing, but I've got somewhat of a block right
now.

That's not good...I discovered a rather simple
method to avert the ever prevalent writers block.
I guess listening to classical music and reading
the daily paper (particularly the editorial
section) always helps.

Your stories are great!  I just read 'The Floating City' and 'Order of the
Falcon' and as soon as I finish this post I'm going to read parts 2 & 3.  Your
combination of sci-fi (hover-cars, floating cities) and fantasy (people
attending classes of magic) is awesome!  I never knew the two could be
combined, and you did it seamlessly!  Keep up the good work!

Thank you for the comments. I hope to read any
of your works if you decide ot post them.

Hopefully, I'll commence writing the next chapter of the
series when the holidays are over. Just nice to finally
have a break from school, though. (and ponder what
to do next...)

Thanks, I'm so glad I joined.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast