 People / Newbie / 187
Re: Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people.newbie
Date:
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 01:56:01 GMT

In lugnet.people.newbie, Sean Devolites writes:
Sup' Everyone,
I just have a quick dumb question.
What does IMO, IHMO, and PLMKWYT mean?
Please let me know so I understand what people are saying.
Hasta La Vista, Sean

Howzit!

IMO = In My Opinion
IMHO = In My Humble Opinion (not sure about IHMO - maybe that's how Yoda
phrases it!)
PLMKWYT = Please Let Me Know What You Think

Cheers

Richie Dulin