 People / Newbie / 184
    Wassssup Everyone —Sean Devolites
   Wassssup Everyone, I've visited this sight countless times, but never posted or became a member. While I'm still working on the member part, I, obviously enough, have started posting. I'm here pretty much to have fun, just like everyone else here. (...) (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Wassssup Everyone —Greg Perry
   (...) Welcome to LUGNET Sean! The more the merrier... Greg (22 years ago, 11-Sep-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)