 People / Newbie / 181
    Authorizing emails —Kourtney Rodefeld
   Do I have to authorize each email I send to the list? Is that just how it is, or is that just for newer members? I figured it was just a one time thing, making sure it was coming from me but it keeps coming. Just curious, making sure I was doing (...) (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)

        Re: Authorizing emails —Ross Crawford
   (...) Yep, Kourtney, that's how it is. Using e-mail or a newsreader requires you to verify every post. If you use the web interface, you can log in, and verification is not required. Regards ROSCO (22 years ago, 5-Sep-02, to lugnet.people.newbie)